Become at volunteer at St. Luke’s McCall and make a difference in the lives of others. As a volunteer, you’ll help make St. Luke’s a friendly, warm, and welcoming place for patients and their families. Whether it’s a happy event, like the birth of a new baby, or a stressful one, like a serious illness, you can touch the lives of others when they need you most. You’ll earn not only their trust, but the trust of our staff of care providers as well.
Everyone has something unique to offer. How about you?
- Business Office – file
- Registration – greet and direct patients and visitors, escort patients to their desired location
- Outpatient Surgery – support nursing staff with wheelchair or gurney transportation, help with patient needs in recovery
- Patient Services – aid nursing staff by serving meals and water, and preparing rooms for patient admit and discharge
- Foot Clinic – confirm and schedule appointments, collect fees, assist clinic staff
- Special Events and projects – help support the hospital and foundation projects, including our golf tournament, health screenings, youth programs, and more
- Junior Program – students age 15 years and up assist hospital staff in various departments (customized shifts available)
Provide spiritual encouragement for patients and families through visitation, counseling, and prayer. This includes pastors and lay members of area churches. Church sponsorship is required.
Offer non-medical support services for patients and families, including companionship visits, emotional support, relief of primary caregiver, meal preparation, light housekeeping, and music therapy.
- Thrift Shop - Sales counter, back room, leadership/board member
- Breast Care Clinic - Greet patients, show self-breast care video, make appointment reminder calls, encourage mammography in our region
- Serve on fundraising committees as an active auxiliary member
Learn more about St. Luke's McCall Auxiliary
When you become a volunteer at St. Luke’s McCall, you’ll truly make a difference in the lives of our patients and in our region’s healthcare. All volunteers receive on-the-job training and a general orientation to get started. We’ll make every effort to match your skills and interests to an appropriate volunteer service.
To learn more about volunteer programs or becoming a volunteer, call (208) 630-2307.
To learn more about becoming a hospice volunteer, call (208) 630-2440.