- Review of respiratory questionnaire to assess employee's respiratory system and determine respiratory health
- When required, a medical examination to assure that the worker is physically able to perform the work while wearing the equipment
- When indicated, spirometry evaluation to measure employee's breathing capacity
- Respirator fit testing to determine if the respirator affords adequate protection to the user
- OSHA-required documentation of medical ability to wear a respirator, proper respirator fit, and appropriate education
- Provide references to assist in developing a respiratory protection policy and program
For more information, please call (208) 706-5452.